Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

As I prepare for a great weekend with family and some much needed relaxation I wanted to share the cutest little treat I came across this week.

There are so many little kids in our family and they are one of the things I love the most about the holidays! Each of them has become to expect a little craft time with me each year. Thanksgiving night they BEG to come home with us. Coming to Alicia's house is apparently really cool. So this year I have decided we will bring Thanksgiving night crafts to the Thanksgiving day table.

I have a couple of little surprises which include plastic wine glasses with their names on them and white grape juice along with these cute little placemats. It's sure to keep them busy for a little bit!






You can download the placemats from Family Fun here http://ht.ly/3dH6M


I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful group watching my dreams come true!





No comments:

Post a Comment